Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower Review

Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower, Black
Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower
Here's a perfect ways to store and organize your K-cups and have them ready whenever you'reready for the delicious, hot beverage. This counter piece features a lazy-Susan base for simple rotation as well as the black and gray design suits most kitchen styles. The Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower is a perfect accessory for owners of Keurig K-Cup coffee machines

Keurig K-Cup Carousel can Holds 30 K-Cups,It holds 30 K-cups within a 13 1/2" high (including the handle), sturdy, plastic holder. Its base is a little over 7" in diameter, and it has four small rubber feet to hold it in place. The top swivels on the base, enabling you to simply get to another side to make your selection. Despite its being the best carousel in the marketplace as of this writing, is'nt perfect. The cups on the edges overhang the base by a 1/4' or so, which means that you have to allow slightly more clearance than just the base when you swivel, or you will'll knock out a cup or two. (I keep mine in my pantry, so that clearance is essential; on the counter, it might be less of a problem.) And occasionally, one of the K-cup lips will catch the one above or below it.Lazy Susan Base for easy rotation,which means the rotation is very smooth and holds to the counter well,The size is perfect, not too tall to fit under most cabinets and is extremely compact.one Tips you should NOTICE: K-Cups NOT included.

Compare to Keurig 5060 K-Cup Carousel,I decided on this one and it was based on design and my counter space. Fits nicely next to your brewer, spinning easy allowing me to quickly choose the flavor of the morning. The several kinds of K cups fit snuggly in it and are displayed well. A lover of mine also owns this carousel and is pleased with it. This plastic holder won't hold up to a drop of the counter edge but if treated well should hold up.

The other Keurig-built k-cup holder seemed like amazing out of a normal diner (Keurig 5060 K-Cup Carousel). I found this item at the Keurig website and the price appeared better than anywhere else...

Let's see someone other says:
This is a super nice item that holds a lot of k cups and looks great. I keep the regular on one side and the decaf on the other ... much easier to find what I want than using the round spinning carousel. I love it!
I love this carousel because it is compact yet holds 15 K-cups on each side. It also is attractive in my kitchen. The vendor was very prompt in shipping the order to me.
I love this K-Cups holder, its footprint on my counter hardly takes up any space,I really like the way it looks too .... delighted I bought it!