Keurig 5060 K-Cup Carousel Review

Keurig 5060 K-Cup Carousel, Chrome
Keurig 5060 K-Cup Carousel
The Keurig 5060 K-Cup Carousel, chrome permits you to show a variety of 27 assorted coffees and teas for family or friends with this eye-catching K-Cup spinning carousel. Lightweight at less than 3 pounds, the chrome-plated unit features a lazy-Susan base for simple rotation. The K-Cup carousel, measuring 8 by 8 by 10 inches, fits of laughter easily in a regular kitchen cabinet to store when not in use. K-Cups are sold separately.


This carousel holds twenty seven K-Cups and is real handy if you keep a huge verity of coffee and teas,but you be able to put 2 cups in the top space on either side of the handle without impeding the ability to twirl the handle - they sit there very neatly, so really it holds twenty nine cups... in fact,you can store an additional four on top of the top of the carousel without getting it interfere with its function.

The lazy Susan feature makes it trouble-free to see what flavor of coffee you are in the mood for in the mornings.this tiny jewel to be an attractive addition right on the counter top ... with it's simple circular, lazy Susan design.
It fits nicely on the counter with the coffee machine and spins to help you easily pick what ever flavor coffee you would like to treat yourself at the moment....Great gift also!

The only thing I'd comment negatively on is the lightweight construction of the product. If you spin the product you have to hold the base so that the entire thing does not turn.

More substantial than I thought it would be.. I'm glad. I wanted it for my office coffee area to keep it neat and clutter free. Very fast shipping and excellent price.

I am happy with the product and how it was handled. It is what I expected and came when I was told it would. I am very satisfied. It was as it was advertised. It is easy to use and looks good on the counter. I would not hesitate to order something I want through Amazon. The pictures and information on the website is very detailed and shows what the product is. I am impressed with the detail to the products and the ease of getting to the details.

The K-Cup Carousel is really handy to hold assorted coffee K-Cups. We love it.. I wish I had have bought two.